How the pricing works
All photographic packages include your chosen combination of classic, relaxed, reportage, colour & black/white photography.
The options within each package give you the flexibility to select the presentation, size and number of images you require.
The prices displayed on my website are for guidance only. To receive my full price list, including album prices and brochure, please contact me with the date and location of your wedding.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Coverage throughout the day by me
- Pre-wedding meeting at the reception venue (excl 4 hour package)
- Enhanced processing of all your images, with your absolute favourites processed to a fine art standard
- Quality Guarantee – balance only payable on approval of pictures after your honeymoon
- A high resolution USB of all your favourite photographs
- Secure online gallery
- All travel expenses within a 75 mile radius of my Chesham studio.
- 4 hrs – £800 incl 200 images
- 6 hrs – £1,200 incl 300 images
- 8 hrs – £1,600 incl 400 images
- 10 hrs – £2,000 incl 500 images
- 12 hrs – £2,400 incl 600 images
Each of the above packages includes 20 – 60 hours of my time, including meetings, actual photography and image processing.
My minimum package on Saturdays from June to August is six hours.
A 10% discount applies on every booking for Friday, Sunday & bank holiday Monday weddings. A 15% discount applies on Mon-Thurs weddings. Please see my Offers page for details.
I keep a wide range of albums to suit different tastes and budgets.
The principal wedding album can vary in price from £250 to £1,500, depending on size, style and finish.
Options include glossy coffee table albums, photobooks and traditional photo albums, all in various sizes and finishes.
Paypal gift contributions
For couples who would like to receive a unique and amazing keepsake from their wedding guests, why not add Mark Sisley Photography to your wedding gift list – secure payments can be made by your guests on my website.
As each payment is made, you’ll receive an email from me with the contributor’s name and their gift.
Some couples cover the entire cost of the wedding photography with their guests’ gifts.
To cover the Paypal charges, I deduct 5%.
Fine art processing
Many photographers spend only a few hours processing a wedding using auto-correct software. The difference in quality is staggering when creative lighting skills are combined with the more advanced processing techniques that I employ.
All of my images are individually processed to an enhanced standard, with colours and contrast corrected, with your absolute favourites processed to a fine art standard. Fine art standard processing includes evening out skin tones, and enhancing the overall exposure of the image to pull together highlighted and shadowed areas.